A leading pharmaceutical manufacturing business are looking to hire a Senior Quality Assurance Manager & Qualified Person for their site based in based in Essex.
The role would take control of the batch release process for the business whilst driving improvements to the QMS and leading business critical projects. You would also become part of the senior management team supporting and influencing group strategy.
As QA Manager & QP, you would have responsibility for:
- Managing batch release operations for the group - Batch material release and Quality batch documentation review and control
- Inclusion on the Manufacturing License as a Qualified Person
- Quality performance reporting, and support of investigations.
- Leading QA projects such as process development and QA improvement initiatives
- Supporting the development of new quality system procedures and processes
- Help drive Quality culture and strategy
- GMP and GDP compliance
You will have the following experience:
- Eligible to be nominated as a Qualified Person under 2001/83/EC.
- Degree in science-related discipline
- Previous experience in a batch release in a pharmaceutical GMP/GDP environment
- Management of aspects of, or the full Quality Management System
This position would suit you if you are aspiring to become a Senior Quality Assurance Manager as it will provide exposure to full business quality operations and allow you to influence the direction of the group. You will need to be eligible to be nominated as a Qualified Person under 2001/83/EC to lead the release process.
A salary of £80,000 is on offer with excellent benefits.
This Senior Quality Assurance Manager position is a critical hire to support business growth so interviews will begin within the next couple of weeks. Please apply by this advert or contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson to talk through the role in more detail.