A leading pharmaceuticals business based in Craigavon is recruiting for a Senior Quality Assurance Manager who will manage a team of 12 people and leading manufacturing operations and quality systems.
The role will help drive improvement projects related to the manufacture and release of commercial and investigational medicinal products. This is an important senior level role within the group and as such will influence strategy and lead the QA culture across the business.
As the Senior Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- All site QA to ensure all regulatory, cGMP and corporate standards are consistently maintained
- Management of the QA group
- Support New Product Development activities ensuring successful progress to commercial manufacture.
- Partner with Senior Directors and Global Quality to ensure the company meets its quality, customer and financial goals.
You will have the following experience:
- An MSc in Pharmaceutical Science or similar course recognised by HPRA to permit Qualified Person status
- Extensive experience in the Pharma industry with and proven experience in a management or supervisory Level within Quality Assurance
- Experience of working within a HPRA, FDA and EMA regulated environment
- Ideally Previous experience of IMP release activities (preferable).
- Excellent People Management Skills
This position is paying £70,000 per annum plus senior level benefits and can offer more for a candidate with excellent relevant experience.
This Senior Quality Assurance Manager position is a critical hire to support business growth and strategy so interviews will be taking place early in January. Please apply direct via this advert or contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson if you would like further information prior to applying.
Hope to hear from you soon.