A leading global pharmaceuticals business based in Dublin is searching for a Senior Quality Assurance Manager, External Operations to lead core quality operations that support external manufacturing, global manufacturing and the Dublin corporate, where this role will be based.
This position will be an initial 6-month contract paying €450-€500 per day.
Reporting into the VP of Global Quality this role will be responsible for all QA systems and compliance while deputising for the day to day operational aspects of the VP's role. It is a leadership position for the group and an excellent opportunity to gain exposure and experience at an executive leadership level. The position is responsible for direct supervision of QA Compliance Specialists and consultants
A great candidate for this role will have proven experience of managing quality systems and quality compliance, led or supervised a team and delivered key quality objectives either across a department or business.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Quality Assurance Manager, External Operations:
- Lead quality systems to support external Manufacturing, global engineering and the Dublin office
- Develop, establish and maintain quality systems and assurance programs
- Deputise for and support quality leadership to ensure QA/regulatory compliance
- Directs the QA Compliance team to…
- Implement and maintain quality system for externally manufactured products
- Maintain quality management system supporting both manufacturing and development activities
- Oversee License and Manufacturing Authorisations
- Direct quality system integration activities for newly acquired products and companies
- Lead quality management reviews of the Quality Systems
- Drive and implement continuous improvement in all areas of the Quality System
- Strong experience in cGMP systems, pharmaceutical manufacturing and testing
- Advanced Quality systems knowledge
- In-depth GDP and GMP experience
- BSc or equivalent in Life Sciences, chemistry or equivalent.
- Able to operate at all levels of the organisation and able to shift priorities successfully
- Ability to work with stakeholders in a global organisation
- Ability to manage projects involving multiple functional groups without direct reporting authority
The Senior Quality Assurance Manager, External Operations reports to the Vice President Global Quality and frequent peer collaborations are required with Senior Quality Directors sites in developing global process .The Senior Quality Assurance Manager also holds responsibility for ensuring the site leadership team are kept informed of relevant significant quality and compliance activities.
This is a great opportunity to shape the growth and expansion of a leading pharmaceuticals manufacturing business by leading and supporting Quality Assurance Operations. It is a business-critical hire for the group so interviews will be taking place right away.
Please apply by this advert or contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson on +442073 240 538 as soon as possible to ensure that you do not miss out.
Look forward to hearing from you.