I am currently partnering with a global marketing and tech firm based in the City of London, who are looking to on-board an experienced billing and collections specialist for an interim period. Reporting into the Billing Manager, this role will have a particular emphasis on working with the businesses fast growing client base and preparing them receivables department for an imminent systems implementation.
- Reviewing and validating details of client proposals and confirmed client engagements
- Responsible for the high-value client billing process for specific billing offices
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the billings process and transactions and improving these processes where possible
- Supporting the accountants when determining whether to accrue or defer revenue
- Preparing and reviewing documentation for internal audit purposes
- Involvement in the month end close process, including closing engagements, managing contingent billings and the month end cut-off.
- Other ad hoc tasks, as needed.
- Marketing or tech background
- Understanding of manual billing
- Exposure to CRM systems, ideally Salesforce
- Professional and confident manner
- Good communicator with stakeholders at all levels in the organisation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly efficient in processing high volume data
- Committed, bright, numerate, and enthusiastic
- Team player who thrives in a multi-tasking, deadline driven environment
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley would be helpful, but not essential
- Fluent in English, a second language would be beneficial
- At least two years relevant work experience
Having a tech or marketing background will be hugely beneficial to your application. If you think this job would be a good fit for you, please apply via this advert or send your CV to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.