Role Title: Senior Regulatory Reporting Analyst || Salary: Up to £80,000 plus bonus
This role is with a well known investment manager who also have a Banking arm. The role is a mix of project work and COREP reporting where you will lead on a selection of returns.
They are looking for someone with 5 - 10 years experience and knowledge of standardised Banking rules as well as COREP reporting relating to credit risk is required.
The Group Regulatory Reporting team is responsible for submitting all prudential regulatory returns to the PRA and FCA and for production of associated internal reports. The team also have taken on responsibility for the production of capital forecasts on both a BAU and stressed basis - therefore playing a key role in determining the approach to capital and liquidity management across the group (e.g. policy development).
In your role within the team you will take individual responsibility for the delivery of a selection of returns and will also help to drive change initiatives and to respond to ad hoc requests from senior management.
The role holder will:
- take responsibility for the production of a selection of returns, working to strict deadlines and ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of the returns;
- become a subject matter expert on relevant regulatory rules;
- produce internal reports for senior management summarising the regulatory position;
- brief senior management of changes which impact reporting requirements and subsequently plan and manage the implementation process.
The role requires a qualified accountant and / or a regulatory professional, with experience gained within industry (asset manager or bank) or an audit firm. The role holder will have:
- strong attention to detail and an inquisitive mind;
- ability to work under own initiative;
- ability to manage projects and implement change;
- ability to develop close and effective working relationships and manage key stakeholders;
- strong written and verbal communication skills.