A well-known prestigious Charity who works with high-net-worth individuals, foundations, and groups of donors to administer their charitable giving is looking for a Senior Relationship Manager and Head of the Collective Fund Team to join their team in London for 6-12 months initially. The successful candidate will be confident, experienced in grant making with excellent numeracy, administration, and communication skills. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work within a fast paced, entrepreneurial, and dynamic charity where they can play a key part in increasing the flow of funds into the charitable sector and see the impact of the work they do.
- Managing and overseeing the Collective Fund (CF) team of Relationship Managers
- Managing key high-value CF clients
- Supporting the strategic growth and development of key CF clients
- Provide inspirational team leadership, both direct line management and across the business
- Working with Head of Compliance and Head of Finance to ensure the smooth running of the operations
- Support of colleagues with expertise when needed to resolve challenges and realise potential in new and existing partnerships
- Administering clients’ finances, including but not limited to managing book-keeping, reconciliation, cashflow, banking, making payments, and providing donation summaries and account statements
Skills and Qualifications
- Outstanding communication skills in a range of contexts and environment
- A proven track record of establishing and managing partner relationships
- An inspiring leader both directly and indirectly by influence, great creative ideas and the project management skills to deliver them.
- Experience of management and oversight of a team of 5-6 Relationship Managers
- A sharp thinker with a proven track record of delivering income against agreed targets and timescales (this may be from either the charity or private sector)
- Highly numerate
Benefits & other info
- £42,000 – £52,000 per annum (pro-rata) depending on experience
- 6-12 month FTC
- Full benefits included
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.