Goodman Masson are working with a private equity backed property portfolio business to recruit for a Senior Revenue Accountant.
You will have strong rent accounting experience from either a private or social housing rental background.
Day to day duties include:
- Carry out monthly reconciliation of tenant balances
- Produce monthly rent roll analysis
- Manage and develop a team of 4
- Have oversight of the shared ownership accounting process
- Review and approve monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- CCAB Qualified or qualified by experience
- Strong rent accounting experience within social housing or private sector
- Excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills
Salary is crica£55,000 per annum + 15% annual bonus.
Interviews are happening as and when, so please apply ASAP to ensure you do not miss out.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.