Revenue accountant required for a 12 months contract based in London at pharmaceutical business. You will work with the team to deliver accurate and timely financial information to meet both internal and external reporting requirements. You will be a fully qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with experience of revenue accounting and excellent communication skills. Strong attention to detail is a must and good Excel skills.
- Support in analysis and review of annual settlements of rebates
- Assist in review of new and amended customer contracts
- Support review of new/changes in gross to net adjustments and determination of their accounting treatment
- Assist internal and external process controls
- Preparation of revenue analytics for multiple selling companies and sell to countries for monthly presentation to key stakeholders
- Partnering with key contributors in the commercial organisation to support monthly accounting data analysis.
- Preparation of detailed revenue reporting
- Preparation and review of monthly gross to net journal entries
- Analysis and review of gross to net accounts/balances, resolution of variances and queries from internal stakeholders
- Monthly reconciliation of gross to net accounts
Please apply if you meet the requirements!