My client, a leading asset manager based in London, is looking for an RFP Specialist to join the team on an initial 24 month contract with potential scope for extension.
Purpose of role:
- To produce high-quality requests for proposal (RFPs), requests for information (RFIs) and due diligence questionnaires (DDQs), as well as consultant database entries for prospective clients and consultants based on a well-researched understanding of clients’ needs, strengths and weaknesses and the overall marketplace for my client’s product and services.
- This role provides the opportunity to join a highly regarded team within a successful asset management company.
- This role provides a fantastic opportunity to build relationships and increase product knowledge, with potential for career progression into various roles.
- The individual would preferably come from an RFP, investment writing, operational or client-related role within an investment management company.
- We are looking for an individual who wants to work in a supportive team but who also seeks the scope to take ownership and responsibility for their own work
Knowledge, skills and behaviours required:
Technical skills / specialist knowledge
- Good level of investment knowledge across a broad range of investment products, ideally to include fixed income and liability-driven investment solutions
- Familiarity with investment management operations and back office systems · Writing skills that enable the individual to represent the capabilities of Insight to clients
- Experience in contributing to the acquisition of winning new business in a range of markets
- Strong communication and organisational skills and the ability to confidently interact with colleagues
- Familiarity with RFP content management systems, preferably Rocketdocs
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.