A fintech start-up whose operating systems allows engineers at the top financial institutions to build multi-window, multi desktop web applications is looking to expand in New York City by adding senior engineers to the team. Essentially, they've built an API ecosystem that solves the issue of rapid and secure deployment by allowing you to deploy apps, updates and manage migration in a matter of minutes, instead of months.
On a deeper technical level, their platform is built on top of Electron and their technical environment is unique - multithreading, message-driven architectures and distributed systems are core components and they use a combination of Typescript, React, Node.js, C++, and Chromium based technologies. This year their enterprise offering is being built from scratch - this will be a suite of products made available to clients and the wider tech communities, and will be the first product the company has branded.
- Experience with C++
- Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities
- Able to take individual initiative and move projects to completion
- Understanding of Data Structures and algorithms
- Understanding of Object-Oriented design patterns and concepts
- Experience with STL
- Experience with IPC and Multi-Threading
If interested, apply below!