Goodman Masson are working with one the UK’s most unique and innovative Research Institutes to recruit for their new Senior Strategic Programme Manager.
You will oversee all strategic projects, including programmes in the range of millions of pounds as well as project managing the Institute’s submission for release of long-term funding. This role provides excellent exposure to senior level stakeholders both internally and externally.
Day to day duties include:
- Identify, design and lead on ensuring delivery on projects of strategic importance
- Undertaking both quantitative and qualitative analysis, presenting findings to senior leaders
- Collaborate with the senior leaders to identify and deliver and implement integrated strategic planning
- Oversee the pitch and delivery of strategic activity, such as future funding
- Monitor all activities, budgets, review risks, issues and progress
- Contribute to the production of statutory or funder required documents
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary strategy, policy/research environment
- Understanding of UK Government Strategy and policy, specifically in research and innovation
- Experience working with stakeholders across multiple sectors
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills at all levels
The role is an initial 2 year Fixed Term Contract with a strong view to move to permanent.
Salary is £60,000 – £63,000 + Excellent Benefits including 10% Employer Pension Contribution and Private Medical Insurance.
The role is moving quickly with interviews being set up on a rolling basis, therefore please apply ASAP to ensure you are considered.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.