An exciting opportunity for a Senior Systems Analyst has opened within a global real estate investment firm, initially on a 12-month fixed term contract with the possibility of a permanent role beyond that. The roles sits within the Shared Services Team which currently consists of 5 employees spread across Dublin and London. The Shared Services Team makes up just one element of the 34 strong Finance Department that supports our European operations across multiple jurisdictions.
The individual will work primarily on management and maintenance of the Yardi database, testing new functionalities, contributing to business transformation initiatives and supporting users.
The responsibilities of this role are varied but will primarily focus on:
- Manage the internal Yardi support team, monitoring and resolving technical issues across the residential and commercial Yardi modules
- Manage the outsourced support helpdesk
- Oversee the escalation of cases on Client Central & the overall Yardi relationship
- Recommend system solutions and best practice to ensure the business is primed for future growth
- Undertake project work to improve and build out the system, arranging training of users on any new system features
- Oversee SOX compliance
- Research new features and ways in which the business can enhance the system
- Any other ad-hoc database tasks when required
Key skill requirements:
- Significant Yardi Voyager systems administration experience
- Prior experience within accounting would be preferable
- Strong working knowledge of IT Systems
- Strong fluency in Excel is a must, at least an intermediate level
- Basic SQL knowledge a plus!
Benefits & Other Info
- competitive salary 45-60,000 (Experience dependent)
- 12 month ftc to Perm
- company benefits
- full benefits also included
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.