As a Senior Tax Accountant, you will be joining one of the world’s largest insurance business. The role focuses on managing the corporate tax compliance and reporting obligations.
- Undertaking all UK corporation tax compliance and quarterly reporting for the above entities
- Involvement in the production of reports ensuring accurate reporting and Management Information in line with agreed timescales
- Assist on ad hoc indirect taxation and employment taxation issues to ensure correct advice and guidance is provided
- Involvement in ad hoc projects to provide taxation input
- Coach and mentor less experienced team members to develop their knowledge and experience and improve performance and career development
- Awareness of the Finance business plan to appropriately align service delivery and to inform involvement in team business planning
Skills & experience required:
- Corporate tax experience gained either in-house or in a practice firm
- Relevant tax qualification
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.