This global Private Equity Firm are looking to recruit a Senior Tax Accountant to join their growing London based team. You will be responsible for ensuring all tax compliance and reporting matters (incl. investor, investment and executives) are planned, timetabled, reviewed and submitted on time. Whilst also supporting with ad hoc tax matters including but not limited to DAC 6, hybrids, indirect taxes and transfer pricing.
- Day to day co-ordination and management of outsourced tax compliance providers and fund administrators for tax matters.
- Work collaboratively with the Funds Finance and Corporate Finance teams for the collation of information required for the preparation of underlying information relevant for tax reporting.
- Reviewing and providing support thereof for UK and US (and other jurisdictions as required) tax computations and returns as prepared by outsourced tax providers.
- Responsible for tax reporting to investors, predominantly UK and US but including other jurisdictions as required.
- Responsible for ensuring all tax returns are filed in accordance within specified deadlines and not later than statutory deadlines and providing audit support of the filings.
- Responsible for the coordination and review of all withholding tax packages and building timetabled periodic updates as required.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to undertake the collation of requisite information to prepare and/ or review PAYE, VAT and Employment Related Securities filings.
- Assist with the review of FATCA and CRS filings as prepared by outsourced providers and ensure timely filing of the returns.
- Manage work-flow and review daily tasks of the Tax Assistant.
- Keep abreast of all tax developments relevant to the business.
- Educated to degree level (minimum 2:1 obtained)
- Accounting or tax experience (post-qualified with accounting or tax qualification)
- Financial services industry knowledge with experience in an in-house tax function or practice
- Member of Chartered Institute of Taxation (CTA) or equivalent
- Experience and knowledge of private equity and infrastructure is preferred
- Experience in Partnership Tax essential
- Modelling – intermediate/ advanced user of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint, with a strong aptitude for learning new IT systems
- Previous experience of developing juniors