As a Senior Tax Advisory Manager, you will be joining a global business, supporting on all aspects of project work.
- Maintenance and development of tax strategy and policy
- Provide complex tax advice to the business on a variety of UK and international corporate tax matters including M&A, tax treasury, Pillar I and Pillar II, permanent establishments, withholding tax and transfer pricing
- Leadership on strategic direction of tax advisory
- Effective tax business partnering
Skills & experience required:
- Extensive experience of providing in-house corporate tax advice
- Relevant tax qualification
- Effective communicator
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.