Senior trade Surveillance Manager
A major International investment banking group is looking for a senior trade surveillance Manager to join their team to help to review and improve their trade surveillance programme and support the junior the members of the team as well deputising for the regional head when necessary.
As the Senior Trade Surveillance Manager, you will work with the Regional Head of Surveillance to perform surveillance for potential market manipulation and misconduct, as well as misuse of electronic communications.
- Oversee the running of the daily surveillance analysis
- Deep dive investigations and reviews
- Oversee Non-Exchange based activities
- Be the escalation point for junior members of the team
- Lead reviews of the trade surveillance programme to help make improvements across the board
- Development and implementation of Surveillance solutions
- Deputise for the regional head of surveillance
- regulatory/exchange requests and investigations, other information requests, and trade reconstruction efforts, as well as perform team quality assurance controls
Your experience and skills
- Experience within trade surveillance
- Ideally 7+ years' experience in either Compliance, Trading or Risk Management gained within an investment bank
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels will be essential to your success.
- Strong knowledge of OTC derivatives
- Good knowledge relevant regulations such as MAR, MIFID, EMIR, ect
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Data Manipulation and Analysis
role is based in London (City Location)