A global law firm is recruiting an exciting #1 role, reporting into the CFO and taking ownership of the businesses day to day treasury and cash management operations.
Overview of responsibilities
- Ensure the firm maintains adequate funding and regularly monitor cash balances, offering daily updates and minimizing excess cash outside of HQ.
- Supervise monthly cash flow forecasts, predicting needs and rectifying any shortfalls.
- Assess monthly cash management performance in comparison to forecasts and budgets.
- Create and deliver treasury management reports for review by the C-suite stakeholders.
- Handle banking relationships, facilities, refinancing, and monitor charges and foreign exchange rates.
- Support in the establishment of a global cash pooling system and provide guidance on strategic treasury matters.
To be a good fit for this role, you will have:
- A strong all round treasury skill set with exposure to both back and front office responsibilities
- Experience within, ideally the legal sector, but more broadly a professional/business services setting
- A demonstrable ability to work with, advise and influence senior stakeholders
- Experience in building and refining processes in a global/multi entity corporate
- Enjoy owning the whole of the treasury function, both operational and strategic
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Treasury Manager with a rounded skill set to take the next step in their career. If think it could be a good fit, please apply via this advert, or to be fast tracked please send your CV and a brief covering note directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.