I am currently working with a global consulting firm to find them a senior treasury professional with specific knowledge and experience in latter stage implementation and integration of the Kyriba TMS.
Covering a maternity leave, this role will run for a nine month period on an FTC basis, and as well as the TMS piece will also have involvement in wider treasury projects and enhancements.
- Act as SME in Kyriba to identify gaps in setup and make improvements to leverage Kyriba’s capabilities.
- Lead project to better utilise Kyriba’s reporting tools to develop treasury dashboard reporting.
- Act as administrator for all Treasury systems – Kyriba, 360T, FINESTRA, Banking Portals, etc.
- Support the Head of Treasury Risk, Reporting and Control with strategic initiatives in support of the function and business, leading delivery of associated team projects
- Take responsibility for ensuring Treasury operates within the control framework including reconciliations, compliance, confirmations, documentation (ISDAs etc) and segregation of duties
This role would be a fantastic fit for a senior contractor or recently available permanent candidate to take on a senior standalone role within an established treasury team to add value both specifically in relation to Kyriba but also in a wider non-BAU capacity.
Please only apply if you have considerable experience with Kyriba which you demonstrate clearly on your CV. Also please note this role is FTC on the clients payroll, and not day rate.
If this sounds like it could be a good fit for you, please apply via this advert or to be fast tracked send me your CV along with a brief covering note to email@example.com
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.