Join a large Housing Association in their dynamic Technology team as a Senior Windows Server Engineer.
Title: Senior Windows Server Engineer
Location: Central and West London (2 days in-office/week)
This Housing Association is leading the sector and is currently undergoing a transformative journey, so they’re seeking a skilled Senior Windows Server Engineer to be a key player in the technology evolution.
- Take ownership of Active Directory and Windows Server infrastructure
- Lead all phases of Active Directory and Windows Server estate life-cycle management
- Troubleshoot Active Directory and Group Policy issues
- Manage PKI infrastructures and digital certificates
- Contribute to infrastructure security, maintenance, and performance
- Proven track record supporting Microsoft AD & Server Environments
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory and Azure AD
- Expertise in Group Policy management and administration
- Proficiency in PowerShell scripting and automation
- VMware VCP-DCV 2022/2023 certification
- Microsoft 365 services and Endpoint Manager
Important Note: Unfortunately this client is unable to offer visa sponsorship for this role.
How to Apply: If you’re ready to contribute to cutting-edge projects and grow with a dynamic team, apply now! Send your CV, along with your availability for an initial screening call, to email@example.com.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.