Financial Advice Charity is now looking for the SEO Manager to join their fast-gowning team based in London. The company plays a significant role in delivering money advice to consumers, both directly through online and offline channels and indirectly by supporting others to improve their customer reach.
As the SEO Manager, you will primarily be responsible for these key areas:
- Helping improve online customer visibility and reach
- Search market analysis
In addition, the role will include liaising with internal and external stakeholders to provide consultancy, SEO solutions and to provide understanding of areas impacting online visibility and traffic performance.
- Strong data analysis skills to make data-driven suggestions and decisions.
- Skilled in a wide range of SEO tools, including SEMrush, Majestic SEO, AHREFs, Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Monitor and review onsite technical issues and recommend fixes.
- Carry out keyword analysis to identify gaps, demand size and optimisation opportunities.
- Provide content optimisation recommendations to improve customer acquisition and customer engagement.
- Measure and monitor the website's link profile and all aspects of off-page SEO.
- Work closely with Digital Team members to give SEO guidance and to make sure SEO requirements are met and implemented.
- 3 years' minimum experience in SEO.
- Good technical understanding of internal and external links and its influence on SERP rankings.
- Skilled in a wide range of SEO tools, including SEMrush, Majestic SEO, AHREFs, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
- Exceptional digital analytics skills.
- Good presentation skills and be credible presenting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-motivated, inquisitive with a hands-on approach.
If it sounds like a good match for you, apply now!