I am assisting with the recruitment of a Service Charge Accountant role with a forward thinking and ambitious SME housing association in Bracknell.
- Provide finance support across all elements of the service charge life cycle
- Prepare service charge budgets, actuals and analysis, as well as monitor and control service charge income and expenditure budgets and forecasts.
- Provide support and input to the delivery of strategic improvement projects being undertaken by the customer relations directorate and the finance & procurement directorate.
The Successful Applicant will have:
- Experience of managing the annual service charges accounts audit
- Good attention to detail and ability to provide accurate high-quality output
- Excellent verbal, written and numerical communication skills
- Strong digital skills, including experience of specialist finance systems and MS Office
- Strong excel and word skills