We are partnered with a leading housing association in London who are recruiting for a Service Delivery Manager to join them to oversee the delivery of a high-quality service to end-users.
If you are someone who is keen to oversee a number of ITIL processes within a large Technology department then please keep reading…
What will you be doing in this role?
- As the Service Delivery Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that assigned ITIL v3 processes are fit for purpose
- Your responsibilities will include sponsorship, design, and continual improvement of the process and its metrics
- You will liaise with the Senior Leadership Team across the business to provide them with updates, capture their requirements and feed that back into the technology team
- You’ll take part in the Technical Design Authority and Change Advisory Board processes on a regular basis
- As Service Delivery Manager you will also log, process, and escalate more complex tickets to third-party providers and maintain ownership to ensure progress is made
- You’ll also provide input and help develop the wider technology strategy working alongside the Technology Senior Leadership team
- You’re also going to participate in all active Technology projects representing the end users, attaching ITIL processes and ensuring smooth delivery of changes
- Your remit will also include supporting Service Design and Transition processes and providing sign off for respective process ownerships
What do you need to apply to this role?
- 5 years experience working in an ITIL Process Owner focused role
- Certified in ITIL v3 Practitioner or above
- Demonstrable experience of successfully analysing, developing, and implementing ITIL processes
- Experience delivering process service improvements
For more information on this role, please reach out to Zoe.Green@goodmanmasson.com and we can arrange a discussion about this great opportunity.