My client, who sits within the telecommunications sector, wants a motivated and hard-working individual to join their Service Desk team to support circa 1,000 staff across the globe. As well as day to day service desk duties, you will also be given the opportunity to work on other technology projects and initiatives.
For this role, you will be required to:
- provide first line support and a mix of first and second line support
- be pro-active in resolving issues as they arise
- support laptops (both Windows and Macs) and mobile devices (iOS and Android)
- manage new starters, leavers, staff changes, and the provisionning and decommissioning of IT equipment according to agreed procedures and policies
- ensure work is completed in line with KPI targets and defined SLAs
- work closely with the infrastructure team and the wider IT team as well as third-party providers to ensure that issues are escalated appropriately
Ideally you will:
- have service desk experience
- have experience with ITIL processes
- good understanding and knowledge of desktops, laptops, and mobile devices
- have an understanding of client-server technology and basic server administration
- be experienced in Windows 7, 8, and 10, and Mac OS X
- have a practical understanding of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP
This organisation is very forward-thinking and working on some exciting things, so would love someone excited, motivated, and hard-working to join their journey.