A fantastic Housing Association on the outskirts of London is recruiting for an IT Support Officer to join their Service Desk to provide IT support to customers and colleagues.
What will you be doing?
- Providing IT support to colleagues to ensure that they have the hardware, systems, and connectivity needed
- Support the successful delivery of all aspects of IT operations and infrastructure
- Logging, monitoring, and resolving IT related incidents and requests
- Supporting projects to ensure colleagues have the hardware and support that they need
- Monitor incidents that may "breach" contractual obligations and invoke escalation procedures if required
- Utilise and update the service desk to log incidents, maximise the speed of resolution, and improve satisfaction
What do you need for this role?
- Good understanding and experience of general IT systems
- An understanding of IT operating environments including desktop and service operating systems, and network and storage solutions
- Attention to detail
- Approachable and friendly
- Good at customer service
It would be an amazing bonus if you had -
- Experience in an IT service desk role
- IT degree or appropriate qualification