A rare opportunity to join an exciting organisation in the Public Sector as a SharePoint Developer for 12 months in Central London, working within the IT Directorate. The organisation envisions K2 being their central business application solution and therefore they're looking for someone with a passion for SharePoint in order to effectively help implement this solution.
This position is open to an individual who has extensive experience working as a K2 / SharePoint Developer in the creation of smart objects, forms, views, and workflows, as well as experience packaging and deploying K2 solutions through different technical environments - a minimum of one year's experience developing K2 applications. In addition to this, a working knowledge of JIRA or other agile development solutions and a good understanding of Office 365 is required.
- Help with all phases of the design and development of business-changing solutions, using K2 cloud and Microsoft SharePoint Online technologies
- Help with operational support, problem resolution, and improvement of service levels
- Design, develop, and maintain all aspects of innovative K2 applications using agile principles
- Implement SharePoint based workflows and solutions for business process automation
- Full lifecycle application development
- Methodically investigate, analyse, and document business requirements and design specifications
- Develop reports as specified by the business
- Build and maintain reporting dashboards
- Create, document, and implement test plans and scripts
- Create and maintain technicla documentation for all solution developments
- Change management
- Help with the continual creation of platform governance
Experience and technical skills required
- Experience of K2 Appit in the creation of smart obkects, forms, views, and workflows
- Knowledge of the K2 toolset including K2 Designer and K2 management
- Packaging and deployment of K2 solutions through different technical environments
- Development of SharePoint solutions and apps in SharePoint Online
- Design and build applications that interface with other line of business systems
- Good understanding of Office 365
- Working knowledge of JIRA or other agile development solutions
This position requires a significan amount of trouble-shooting and therefore the organisation is looking for someone who is able to tackle challenging scenarios, consider options, and explain and implement solutions. Translating business processes into easy to use online forms and workflows and assist in documentation will be advantageous for this role.
For further details on this, please apply! If this role is not right for you but you're looking for new positions across technology, digital, or data, please send me your CV on Zoe.Green@goodmanmasson.com