This outstanding wealth management company based in Norwich are looking for SIPP administrator to join them on a permanent basis. As a SIPP administrator you will be responsible for the processing, administration and provision of technical guidance for the management of SIPP.
As a SIPP Administrator you will be responsible for the below:
- Processing New Business Applications
- Arranging the transfer of funds/assets from existing pension providers
- Allocation of regular and single contributions
- To assist with maintaining an up-to-date Procedures Manual.
- To inform Line Manager of areas of concern and issues that may arise.
- To participate in the Appraisal and Development Scheme.
In order to qualify as a SIPP Administrator, it is essential to have the below:
- Must have a minimum of 1 year pension experience
- Good knowledge of the key Microsoft applications with good, accurate input skills.
- Previous data entry and paperwork checking experience desirable
To Apply click, apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to Cheyne.Cole@goodmanmasson.com quoting the reference.