Goodman Masson are supporting a global pharmaceuticals manufacturing business to recruit for a Site Quality Assurance Lead & Qualified Person in Nottingham. This position would take ownership of quality strategy and systems across the business whilst also assuming the responsibilities of a Qualified Person.
The Site Quality Assurance Lead will ensure that all quality activities across the business are GMP compliant and support the commercial development of the group.
The Quality Assurance Lead will work with group leaders across Manufacturing, Quality Control and Engineering to provide technical expertise across quality related processes and will also support Quality Assurance functions across the group and provide support to other UK manufacturing sites.
- Act at the Site Quality Assurance Manager.
- Qualified Person release of drug batches on site
- Helping to drive the quality culture across the group
- Managing, developing and integrating site Quality Systems
- Ensuring adherence to cGMP regulations for pharmaceuticals across manufacturing operations.
- Audit management and follow up
- Member of senior management team contributing to business strategy
If you have the following experience, you would be a great fit:
- Eligible under either the permanent or transitional arrangements for nomination as a Qualified Person on the site Manufacturers Licence.
- Strong experience in the manufacture of pharmaceutical products, preferably sterile products
- Qualifications to degree level (or equivalent) in chemistry, microbiology or pharmacy or comparable scientific discipline
The salary on offer for the Site Quality Assurance Lead is £80,000 - £90,000 with the potential to go higher for a great candidate.
The perks and benefits included in the package are excellent and include bonus scheme, family-focused lifestyle benefits and big company benefits.
If of interest, please apply as soon as possible to be considered for interview or contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson on 02073 240538 for more information.
Look forward to hearing from you.