Software Applications Support Analyst - Outside IR35
Goodman Masson is working with a well-regarded NHS organisation based in central London who are requiring a Software Applications Support Analyst to join their team immediately, subject to an enhanced DBS check. NHS experience highly desirable.
Contractors who currently hold Security Clearance or an Enhanced DBS check can be on-boarded for Monday 25th February.
- Provide a technical support service for all Trust software applications and will resolve issues and incidents.
- Manage Java version compatibility and security updates for desktops , Laptops and servers within the GOSH Enterprise Farm and for ISVs with Java-based applications and solutions
- Be responsible for maintaining documentation for all systems with which the Post-holder interacts, and will record knowledge base articles, solutions and record known errors and workarounds for Trust applications
- This will include the proactive transfer of knowledge and production of standard operating procedures to ensure resilient local support and administration is available for all systems
Tech experience required:
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012r2
- SAN and RAID environments
- ESXi VMware and Citrix
- Active Directory Administration
- Knowledge of DHCP, DNS, WINS, TCP/IP
- Server configuration / drive sizing
- Incident Management
Tech familiarity in the following areas:
- MS SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012
- Oracle 11G + and Oracle forms support
- IIS, Apache, Linux, MySQL
- Drupal, Joomla and WordPress
- Apple OSx and IOS
- Switches, Hubs, Firewalls & Routers
- PowerShell, VBscript, WMI
If you are an Application Support Analyst looking for an immediate start contract, please send your up to date profile to Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Elizabeth Fajardo on 0207 324 0524 to discuss the project in more detail.