DELIVERY MANAGER - AGILE, TDD, CI
I have an exciting new opportunity for a Software Delivery Manager for a leading Trading company based in London. My client is seeking an experienced Software Delivery Manager, to join our technology group to help drive our growing software development and delivery team, providing guidance, facilitating sessions, removing roadblocks, and empowering our people and technical team.
- Strong knowledge of Agile delivery methodology (Kanban/Scrum)
- Strong knowledge of Agile development methodologies including TDD and also Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Strong technical background/experience in Software Development, Testing or DevOps
- Experience with agile project management tools such as JIRA, Trello & Github
- Experience in stakeholder management within complex organisations.
- Experience of managing/working with remote development/delivery teams.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Software Delivery Manager to be part of a reputable, and growing company. My client is looking for someone to join the team who has strong communication skills, organisation skills and ready to hit the ground running.
Interviews for this position are commencing next week so if you are interested please send me a copy of your CV as soon as possible.