Fixed Term Contract role: Software Development Project Manager
My Client, an innovative Charity in London has secured funding for an exciting programme of work to build research portal which will benefit the whole of the UK.
Location: Remote, very occasional travel
Salary: £65,000 – £75,000 + excellent benefits
Length of Contract: 16 months + excellent chance of extension
The Software Development Project Manager will:
- Collaborating closely with the Product Owner, Technical Programme Director, and product stakeholders to create roadmaps and deliverables
- Collaborating with both internal and external delivery leaders to manage activities that span across different programs and identifying and monitoring interdependencies
- Leading sprint meetings and ensuring that relevant stakeholder input and feedback are integrated into the development process within established pipelines
- Monitoring and preserving critical project deliverables
- Communicating with team members to ensure that technical and procedural documentation remains current
- Establishing operational procedures and holding project and delivery teams responsible for achieving agreed-upon milestones
The Software Development Project Manager will have:
- A track record in roadmap development and management, considering dependencies and risk mitigation
- Technical expertise in RESTful APIs, Single Sign-On, and complex project alignment
- Proven experience in managing transformation projects
- Business process analysis and optimisation skills
- Ability to identify requirements and provide technical solution
- Proficiency in matrix management, stakeholder engagement, and risk management
- Direct experience with senior leaders and effective collaboration
- Multidisciplinary team collaboration and awareness of health data research and public data concerns is desirable
*please note this client does not offer sponsorship*
For more information on this opportunity please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer £300 for successful referrals if you would like to refer a friend.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.