I am currently working with a global media business based in West London who are seeking a sole credit controller to join their growing finance function. Taking sole responsibility for their UK ledger, this is an exciting role for an experienced credit controller who is keen to take full ownership of the receivables space.
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
- Liaising with the different departments regarding the required invoices that are needed to be raised
- Ensuring timely payment of debts
- Following up payments as needed
- Responding to relevant client inquiries
- Processing and reconciliation of invoices
- Checking and posting of receipts to accounting systems
- Preparation of statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required
- Providing administrative support to the team
This role has a good chance of growing in responsibility and title in due course and as well as being a good opportunity for any out and out credit controllers, could equally be a good chance from a credit controller who is keen to begin growing their skill set further.
If this sounds like it could be a good opportunity for you, please apply via this advert or to be fast tracked, please apply to me directly with your CV and a brief covering note to email@example.com,