An opportunity has arisen for Solution Architect to join a London based, fast growing and innovative organisation within the healthcare space.
The Solution Architect will be a key member of a small team working alongside the CTO to deliver a digital research platform which will help drive innovation across the most pressing health research challenges facing the public.
Location: Central London (required on-site at least 3 days per week)
Contract length: 3 years initially
Salary: £80- £100K
The Solution Architect's responsibilities will include:
- Working with the CTO to lead the detailed technical definition of the research platform
- Review projects to ensure they conform with a consistent enterprise architecture and provide specialist input to projects to ensure the quality of project deliverables
- Build technical relationships within the organisation and with external parties including academia and the NHS
- Represent the organisation in appropriate technology forums and conferences
Experience required includes:
- A background in the healthcare sector
- Experience with defining data driven architectures including metadata management, access control, security, dashboarding and analytics
- Experience of delivering production quality architecture at scale with an in-depth understanding of non-functional requirements
- In depth knowledge of a range of open source and commercial DBMS products including both SQL and NoSQL technologies
- Awareness of the security and ethical issues in managing complex and sensitive data
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7019 8818. If you know someone who might be interested, please note we reward successful referrals up to the value of £700.