Arguably the largest property management company in Europe, this organisation is at an exciting time of growth and is looking for a Solutions Analyst to join the team. To maintain the momentum in growth in london, this job has been created to help the business raise, discuss, and shape demands and technology needs.
As a Technical Business Analyst / Solutions Analyst, you will be working within the Technology Services division. In this job you will be working in a small team and will be largely responsible for requirements gathering and identifying solutions. There is a flat-structure which is C-3 so this is job will be stakeholder heavy.
What you will need to succeed:
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Relevant Technical Degree / Qualification or equivalent experience
- Ability to create functional documentation
- Strong requirements gathering skills
- Knowledge on developing application and integration strategies and associated roadmaps
- Knowledge on Change and Release Management process
- Proven experience in Solutions / Technical Analyst role
- Expeirence in business analysis
- Experience and a working knowledge of software development and architectural solutions
- Experience of providing software demonstrations
- Excellent research techniques and skills to identify suitable solution options based on high-level requirements or desired business outcomes
- Analytical thinking, acquiring understanding of a problem or situation by breaking it down systematically into its component parts and identifying the relationships between these parts
- Good communication skills - this job is heavily weighted in stakeholder engagements
This is an urgent requirement and will be filled ahead of the advert closing date. Please click apply to forward an updated copy of your CV or contact me directly on 02070198827.
Alternatively, if this job is not quite right for you, please do get in touch for a confidential discussion about your job search for positions on my email: Zoe.Green@goodmanmasson.com