Sourcing Support Specialist
A leading international healthcare company is looking for a Sourcing Support Specialist to join their fast-growing Procurement team based in London and Manchester.
You will be responsible for:
- Promoting use of the strategic sourcing processes in all procurement activity
- Providing analytical and functional support to drive consistency and best practice within the sourcing and supplier selection processes
- Monitoring content of the Global Procurement system to ensure that all supplier and contract data is kept complete and current by the Procurement teams
- Identifying opportunities for cost savings and/or new supplier contracts
- Monitoring supplier performance and compliance to existing contracts
- Prepare and distribute KPI reports to pre-defined schedules
- Provide analytical support and drive consistency during the supplier selection and screening processes
- Prepare and distribute regular and ad-hoc reports to pre-determined timescales.
Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- One year experience of working in a contract tendering and supplier selection environment
- Effective communication at all levels with good interpersonal skills and the ability to create strong supporting relationships with internal customers. A customer service ethic is imperative.
- Proven numeracy skills and the drive to work with attention to detail
- The ability to analyse data and use problem solving techniques to determine the best course of action
- The ability to manage their own workload to a consistently high standard and to promote team work with other Sourcing Support Specialists
- BravoSolution experience
- PQQ / ITT / eAuction experience
- Reporting - Internal and external
If it sounds like a good match for you, apply now!