This SQL Developer position is based in Central London working for an NHS Client for an initial 3 month period, paying up to £350.00 per day.
Currently going through a period of growth in the department, the data warehousing team is looking for a SQL developer to join them. As a SQL Developer you will be working in the Informatics department. In this job you will be responsible for designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance.
What you will need for this job:
- Previous experience with NHS Datasets
- Previous experience working hands-on with SQL and in a Data Warehouse environment
- Previous NHS experience
- An ability to analyse existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- An understanding of EPR and PAS within the NHS
It is desirable that you:
- Are skilled in extract/transform/load (ETL) processing from multiple data sources, data processing, data management, data structures, inter-system connectivity, report development and documentation
- Technical experience with T-SQL, SSRS, and SSIS
- Obtain a bright, motivated, and enthusiastic attitude to work
Please click apply to forward an updated copy of your CV or contact me directly on Zoe.Green@goodmanmasson.com. Alternatively, if this post is not quite right for you, but you'd be interested in other positions within Technology, Digital, or Business Intelligence in the Public Sector then please get in touch for a confidential discussion about your job search on my email or my direct line: 02070198827.