SQL, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, TABLEAU, BI
I have an exciting new opportunity for a SQL Developer to work for a leading online retail company based in London. My client is looking for someone who has strong experience working with SQL, including T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.
Day Rate: £550-£600
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
- Good understanding of SQL, including T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Advanced SQL development skills
- Experience with business intelligence tools (Tableau, Power BI etc.)
- Previous experience of working in an Agile/Scrum team
- Ideally you have a good degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or Mathematics / Physics related discipline (or equivalent) from a recognised University.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented SQL Developer to be part of a reputable, and growing company. My client is looking for someone to join the team who has strong communication skills, organisation skills and ready to hit the ground running.
Interviews for this position are commencing next week so if you are interested please send me a copy of your CV as soon as possible.