Featured in Forbes' "Most Innovative Fintech Companies In 2019" this high-profile Series-C startup is looking for an experienced Sr Engineer to join their team in New York. Since Launching in 2014 they have accumulated more than $130MM in corporate funding from respected backers including Andreessen Horowitz and Goldman Sachs.
As a Sr Software Engineer you will focus on the development and optimization of the greenfield inhouse trading platform being built from the ground-up. This new platform will focus on commercial real estate assets, an area where the firm has already closed on roughly $1 billion in total transaction value.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Sr Software Developer
- A strong understanding of OOP and Computer Science fundamentals, including algorithms and data structures
- Experience with test automation, continuous integration and deployment
- Help mentor a growing team of Full Stack Engineers as we continue to build data-centric services to maximize market analysis efficiency
- Build high-availability and security into our core architecture to ensure we deliver an efficient, fast end-end experience for our investors
- Design and implement our financial and transactional systems to power seamless funding and cash distribution events