Exciting Opportunity for a Stock Rationalisation Manager to join a leading Housing Association based in Central London.
The role will focus on coordinating the Strategic Asset Management Plan.
You will be reponsible for:
- The management of external consultants, to deliver stock rationalisation objectives.
- The appraisal of assets identified for rationalisation across the organisation and maximising income, through rationalisation.
- Activities that support the delivery of the Development Strategy and Stock Rationalisation Strategy.
In the role you will:
- Collate, manage and interpret stock data with a view to preparing recommendations including decency, compliance requirements, technical and financial data.
- Skilled in identifying development opportunities, a detailed knowledge of the property market and ability to provide recommendations to deliver strategic objectives.
- Manage external agencies and consultants ensuring risk, programme and costs are effectively controlled within agreed parameters.
- Ensure that the highest standards of probity, audit & compliance and professionalism are maintained and fully comply with the standing orders, Development Procedure Guide, Capital Funding Guide, and any other relevant documents including property and financial compliance regulations.
- Ensure projects are delivered in line with approved business plans and financial parameters, maximising sales profit and minimising costs through effective project management
If you have experience of working within asset management and stock rationalisaiton in a residential development setting then please email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org