On behalf of a well respected and growing London based Asset Manager, Goodman Masson are urgently seeking a Change Manager to assume a crucial new role, overseeing it's biggest Technological Change programme to date.
Off the back of heavy investment in it's Wealth division, our client has implemented new CRM infrastructure, and requires an experienced Change Manager to act as a conduit between the Transformation team and a variety of high level stakeholders. The incumbent will ensure maximum improvement are made, leading benefits realisation and taking a lead on Transition management, whilst acting as a powerful communicator with various key personnel in the business.
If you fit the following criteria, please apply using the instructions below:
- You are experienced Change Manager, with a track record in changing processes within the project/programme management world
- You have a detailed knowledge of business change techniques such as business process modelling and re-engineering
- You have significant hands-on experience within the Digital/Technology change space - ideally with CRM
- Stakeholder management will arguably be your strongest asset, and you will have deep experience in negotiating and communicating the benefits of change programmes to a business
- You have spent the majority of your career in Investment Management (desired)