A new and exciting opportunity has become available with one of our investment banking clients, as they are looking to hire an experienced VP level candidate for a new proposition in their middle office.
Within this role you will be tasked with building out and leading their structured products middle office offering, managing the entire process for structured trade support. This will include:
* Working with the Business, Legal Department and Product Control when a Structured Transaction is pipe-lined
* Performing end to end impact assessment for structured product transactions
* Coordinating the New Product Approval process
* Transaction booking validation and ongoing trade life-cycle management
* Ensuring that all appropriate documentation is executed and reviewed in accordance with the trade booking
* Ensuring the accurate settlement of Structured Product transactions
* Ensuring accurate collateral management of Structured Product transactions
* Ensuring accurate and timely trade and transaction reporting
* Acting as a key contact point for Structured Product related reviews and queries
* Building and maintaining a deal library with all associated documentation (e.g. Term-sheets, Confirmations, process flow charts and pay schedules)
To be considered for this role you will have demonstrable experience of working within a Structured Products environment and hold strong leadership experience, which will be transferred over to building out a new function. You will hold a strong understanding of the front to back trade life-cycle of structured products and feel confident mapping the trade through operations. Using this knowledge, you will be able to confidently improve processes and work on associated change initiatives.
If you're looking for a new challenge and you have a strong structured products skill set, please send your CV to email@example.com