Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for an industry leading creative media agency. This role is looking for someone to take control of a team of 3-4 with solid experience of managing both purchase and sales ledger. The role is based near Baker Street and is paying up to £45k.
- Supervise the finance team made out of 3-4 accountants looking after the Purchase and Sales Ledger, Cash Books and Credit Control.
- Key priority will be to work on the automation of the interface, systems and processes for the accounting of the company's retail and café divisions.
- Ensure all data is processed and entered accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that Purchase and Sales Ledgers are reconciled and all information is coded correctly.
- Ensure bank, supplier and customer accounts are reconciled and up to date at all times.
- Supervision of the Debtors position and elaboration of a weekly Aged Debtors report for management.
- Good knowledge of ERP/Accounting systems and processes implementation.
- Regular and Ad-Hoc reporting with large data sets in multi-currencies.
- Ensure excellent communication is maintained with multinational suppliers, clients and internal staff.
- Payment run preparation.
- Corporate Credit card reconciliations.
- Support retail and cafe business operations.
- Multi-currency bank reconciliations for multiple entities.
- Working knowledge in Sage Financials and SAP Concur.
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Capable of multitasking
- Previous experience within the media, advertising and creative industries (minimum 2 years) on a similar position
- Previous experience managing a small accounts team (2-4 people)
- Attention to detail and punctuality are a must
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure