My client within Financial services is looking for a Senior Application Engineer for their offices in London.
Day rate: £450 - £500 per day
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 Months
- Team member for a critical Fixed Income and Equity Trade Management support function - including Portfolio Management, Trading, and Routing; requiring end to end investment process knowledge.
- Proactively identify issues within the environment and lead solutions to resolve them
- Communicate effectively to Front Office portfolio managers, traders, and analysts the status of applications, processes, and any issues
- Leverage ITSM toolset to continuously improve how systems are being monitored and supported
- Coordinate Release Implementation and support; including managing Permits to Operate
- BS or BA Degree and at least 10 years' experience
- 5-7+ years' industry experience supporting Fixed Income or Equity trading applications
- Knowledge of one or more products: Charles River, Blackrock Aladdin, Black Mountain Everest, EZE, Flex Trade, Bloomberg EMSX, FX Connect, Trace/MSRB regulatory reporting platforms, and Appia Middleware.
- Broad, hands-on experience with Incident, Problem and Change Management systems
- Critical thinking skills to troubleshoot application issues with complex business processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills; self-starter
If you think you are a good match for this role please send me your cv