Thrive Homes is an award-winning housing association with a strong track record and ambitious plans for the future. We have been applauded for our innovative approach to today's tough challenges, pioneering initiatives which have blazed a trail for the housing sector nationally. We own and manage more than 5,000 rented and leasehold properties across Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Bedfordshire; our strategic plan following four themes - to be resilient with a strong financial base, responsive to customer needs, a provider of good quality homes, and a great place to work.
This role will be measured on your effectiveness to deliver a cost effective, professional and legally complaint surveying, project planning, monitoring and analysis of all programmes, achieving a first class outcome to all customers delivering against Thrive's strategic objectives in line with Thrives Vision & Values. This role will take into account of the following success criteria:
- Full project management from inception to completion for a range of allocated projects to include obtaining all relevant approvals
- Ensure that all works are monitored and managed in line with legislation and best practice, liaising with internal and external agencies.
- Work in accordance with our policies and procedures relating to the delivery of building services, cyclical, major works and building maintenance works, ensuring they are in line with legal requirements and good practice.
- Support the delivery of a high quality building services and maintenance service, planned and capital works to Thrive Homes' buildings and other client's properties in accordance with Company plans and legislation.
- Monitor the performance of projects and programmes against KPIs and budgets.
- Manage functional budgets and monitor relevant KPIs.
- Manage/monitor health and safety and be responsible for your own health and safety and also look out for that of others.
- Deliver the service to a high quality standard and within an efficient timescale that will meet relevant KPIs.
- Carry out pre and post inspections in line with the organisations policies and procedures.
- You will be required to undertake any other reasonable duties/projects as required by your line manager/senior manager.