SYSTEMS ENGINEER - LINUX, REDHAT, KVM, LIBVIRT
I have an exciting new opportunity for a Systems Engineer to join a leading Financial Services company based in London. You would be joining the Information Systems team, made up of Systems, Networks and Security Specialists whose job is to build and maintain the infrastructure, enforce regulatory compliance, and provide a stable
platform for our state of the art trading engine.
Salary: £80,000 per annum
- Experience with Linux, Fedora/RedHat/CentOS is better.
- Knowledge of Linux virtualization, eg: KVM, Libvirt.
- Knowledge of open source monitoring systems (eg Nagios, Icinga, Sensu).
- Configuration management systems; Puppet is preferred, or Ansible/Chef.
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Systems Engineer to be part of a reputable, and growing company. My client is looking for someone to join the team who has strong communication skills, organisation skills and ready to hit the ground running.
Interviews for this position are commencing next week so if you are interested please send me a copy of your CV as soon as possible.