A leading London based brand are currently recruiting for an interim Finance Systems Analyst for 2 months at £200-250 per day.
This role sits within the finance decision support team where you will be a key point of contact for Oracle system trouble shooting. You will work with finance, procurement and HR teams to ensure everything runs smoothly from a systems perspective.
The suitable Systems Analyst will have experience of working with an integrated HR, Finance and Procurement system to join the Finance Team as the go to person across the business for anything Oracle related.
The suitable candidate is not expected to be an oracle expert but you should have a desire to work in a systems focused role.
- Previous experience of administering an ERP system, with a good working knowledge of an integrated HR, Finance and Procurement system
- End user systems training
- Financial reporting tools OTBI, BI Publisher, Smartview and Financial Reporting Suite and ideally also, Hyperion, Oracle HCM and Taleo would be an advantage
- Testing and testing processes
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Highly customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Proactive, pragmatic and results-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- Able to manage conflicting requirements, and multiple demands on time, while prioritising according to business need
This is a very urgent role with interviews to take place on Monday 4th and Tuesday 5th March. Please apply as soon as possible to be considered.