An exciting position has become available here at Goodman Masson to join our People Team!
- Do you want to be trained and developed into a high performing TA expert?
- Want to attract, recruit and retain top talent to join us, so our business can grow?
- Want to progress your career in a business that truly looks after their employees?
Great. Then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Goodman Masson is an international, award-winning recruitment company with offices in London, Düsseldorf and New York (with more on the way very soon!). Our approach to training, developing and looking after our people is truly unique and has enabled us to become a market leader in Finance, Technology and RPO recruitment.
As a business, we recruit ambitious and motivated individuals with a flair for sales for our entry-level positions. We have wonderful examples of employees that joined us and progressed to become Executive Consultants, Managers and Directors over the years!! We also headhunt high performing experienced recruiters from our competitors, both locally and internationally, to join us for our senior appointments.
Our Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development and HR teams, collectively known as the People Team, work very closely together to enable our business to grow by attracting, developing and retaining the top talent in the market at all levels!
You will join our Talent Acquisition team and play a crucial role in recruiting for Goodman Masson. Based in our London office, reporting to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition, you will receive structured training across all aspects of the role. What will the role involve?
- Driving advertising campaigns online to attract talent
- Reviewing applications for our quarterly Academies (Our entry-level training programs)
- Coordinating assessment days and ad hoc interviews
- Interviewing and qualifying candidates
- Briefing candidates on different vacancies across our business
- Providing administrative support to the TA Partners across the employee life-cycle
- Completing market maps and research on our target audience for headhunting campaigns on LinkedIn
- Act as the point of contact for queries on our ATS, assessment, benefits, bonus schemes
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on TA activity
- Providing ad hoc support for TA projects and being flexible to deliver against our business and team objectives
- Being creative! We love to do things differently and challenge the status quo – we want to hear your ideas and will support you to implement them!
This is a business you will take pride in representing! Our strategic ambition to ‘treat our employees better than any other business’ is at the centre of everything we do, and our approach to looking after our people has been acknowledged by some very exciting awards!
- Previous agency recruitment experience is a distinct advantage but not required
- An excellent work ethic and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong organisational skills, a process driven mind-set and the ability to prioritise tasks
- A passion for employee engagement and talent acquisition
- Resilience and the ability to engage and influence a diverse group of stakeholders
- Ambition to progress your career and optimise opportunities
- The ability to articulate and sell opportunities
- An eagerness to learn and a willingness to make an impact
- A competitive package and award winning benefits!
- Excellent training & development
- Free breakfast every morning
- A 3.30pm finish every Friday!
- Student loan (we help YOU write off your debt with a 3 year payment plan!)
- Champagne Fridays
- Mortgage scheme (we help YOU get on the property ladder)
- Day off on your birthday
- Join our office Football, Netball or Running club
- Weekly visits from our in-house masseur, barber and beautician
- Annual Ski trip (open to everyone!)
Interested? Please apply now to be considered! Successful candidates will be contacted by the end of September 2022. Please note this role will commence in January 2023.
For this position you must have full rights to work in the UK.
*Please note that our business continues to adapt to the government guidelines to protect our employees against Covid-19. We are set up to recruit, on-board, train employees and work effectively both in the office and/or remotely in line with these guidelines.*
Goodman Masson is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Our aim is to be enormously proud of our approach to diversity, inclusion, and respect. Where possible, we lawfully aim to alleviate disadvantage or under-representation experienced by those with a protected characteristic, taking positive action through our inclusive advertising and sourcing methods. To learn more about diversity and inclusion at Goodman Masson click here: https://www.goodmanmasson.com/diversity-inclusion-respect/
Goodman Masson Ltd – Internal is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.