Join our client, a leading Financial and Professional Services Group as an FS Tax Associate Director. This exciting opportunity offers a clear path to Partnership and involves collaborating with Partners to manage a significant portfolio of clients, including Banks, Private Equity firms, Insurance companies, Asset Managers, and other Funds.
The firm embraces a mature approach to work-life balance, offering hybrid working arrangements and fostering a trusting working environment.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Partners to manage a substantial portfolio of clients in the financial services sector, including Banks, Private Equity firms, Insurance companies, Asset Managers, and other Funds.
- Provide high-level tax advice, leveraging technical expertise and industry knowledge.
- Support financial services businesses in optimising their tax position, managing tax risk, and meeting tax compliance obligations.
- Work cross-functionally with a successful Corporate Tax team, contributing to their continued growth and success.
- ACA/CTA qualified (or equivalent).
- Experience in Practice or Financial Services.
- Strong technical expertise in tax matters related to financial services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain client relationships.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.