We are currently supporting a global FS business recruit a number of roles into their Tax Change/Transformation team to focus on Corporate Tax or Transfer Pricing.
Your role as Corporate Tax or Transfer Pricing change lead is critical to the successful delivery of the Group Tax multi-year strategy. It requires a thorough knowledge of the principles of Corporate Tax or Transfer Pricing, and awareness of other taxes, an understanding of evolving tax authority strategies for direct interrogation and manipulation of data and an ability to comfortably and seamlessly operate with; Tax SMEs, Data & IT Architects, Data Security and Control Specialists, IT Developers and external Solution Vendors.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the tax function in meeting their change objectives in respect of Corporate Tax or Transfer Pricing, working with them to prioritise and manage the Corporate Tax or TP portfolio as part of the wider tax change group, whilst maintaining acceptable risk levels and achieving the required delivery.
As part of this, you will act in the role of senior Business Analyst and Architect in respect of Corporate Tax or TP programmes from start to finish; overseeing the definition of problem statements and success criteria, creating and documenting requirements, engaging with other stakeholders, overseeing delivery and managing transition, go live and adoption.
Skills and Experience:
As the change professional responsible for the Corporate Tax or Transfer Pricing change portfolio, you should have a strong understanding of change principles and Corporate Tax / Transfer Pricing:
- Strong understanding and experience of business analysis, business process design, business architecture design and control framework design, ideally in respect of tax;
- Experience within CFO / Group Tax functions of banks;
- Understanding of CFO and Group Tax operating models, data architecture and core applications in, particularly how they relate to your tax area;
- Strong knowledge of Corporate Tax or Transfer Pricing;
- Experience of project management;
- A track record of successful project delivery;
- A good understanding of data principles;
- Understanding of sourcing models and experience delivering third party solutions (cloud and non-cloud);
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.