A global real estate investment group is looking to recruit a Tax Manager to join their London office.
- Support across a broad range of taxes
- Supporting tax due diligence and tax structuring
- Dealing with transfer pricing documentation and policies
- Assisting on fund tax health checks and treaty clearances
- Maintaining transfer pricing documentation and policies
- Ensuring compliance with tax risk policies and procedures
- Review outsourced tax compliance
- Reviewing deferred tax calculations and coordinating responses to tax audits
- ACA / ACCA / CTA or equivalent
- Real estate, Private Equity or transaction experience advantageous, but not essential
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.