My client is a well known financial institution and are looking to add to their Tax Reporting team. The manager will sit within the EMEA Tax Reporting team and report to the EMEA Tax Director.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing Tax Reporting process for entities in the UK and other regions
- Advising on tax accounting implications
- Providing key input for monthly reporting process
- Managing corporate tax compliance and reporting
- Working closely with tax advisory teams to ensure transactions are accurately reported.
- Work collaboratively with teams to provide support on ongoing enquiries and tax audits
- Assisting on process improvement related initiatives
To be successful in this role you will need:
- At least 5 years post qualification experience in a tax reporting in house team or an accountancy firm.
- Strong Corporate tax accounting and compliance experience
If you are interested in this role, please apply below.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.